Copper Casting Alloys
Optimized processing of scrap into high-quality ingot materials is ensured by well-qualified employees and state-of-the-art system technology, from ball mills and drum melting furnaces to continuous cast systems.
As a certified company, we manufacture the majority of our products in accordance with special customer requirements and the DIN EN 1982:2017 standard.
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
- DIN EN ISO 50001:2011
Wieland Recycling produces the following copper casting alloys in ingot form as standard:
- Copper–zinc alloys*
- Copper–tin alloys
- Copper–tin–lead alloys
- Copper–zinc–lead–tin alloys*
- Copper–zinc–silicone alloys* (Ecocast)
- Copper–silicone–zinc alloys*
- Copper–aluminum alloys*
- Master alloys
- Special customer-specific materials
* Also available in continuous cast quality
Further information can be found in our downloads section.